Thursday, March 13, 2008

Review

I was thinking about the rant I just posted and I kind of disagree with what I wrote. Well, I do agree with it, because I wrote it in the first place for a reason, but I'm feeling less drama-queeny about it. I realize that I need to stop obsessing over whether or not other people take me seriously and if I'm ever going to succeed at anything. I'm to immersed in my own life to realize that these things that I'm crying over at completely trivial.

We're supposed to make goals for the week for our work, and I always say something like, "be more tolerant of other people," when really in my mind it's something like, "impress someone, anyone, you loser!"

My new goal for the week is to honestly, truly, care less.

I'm still going to do what I need to do, and I'm going to do it with a freaking smile, but I'm going to put less pressure on myself and others to be so perfect all the time.

No comments: