Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome to Our Home

Here are some select shots of our apartment, complete with commentary. The most interesting thing about the place is probably the art. We figure each resident has added something of their own, because the thought of one person being responsible for the collective decorating is too much for Rebecca or me to take.The view of Alabama Street from our apartment. Which is orange, by the way. A picture will be posted soon, I promise.This is my room. The ceilings here are about 12 ft, I'm guessing. (I have 9 ft ceilings at home, and these are taller than that) But the walls in my room are completely beige! Ugh. There is a trio of Southwestern somethings over the dresser, continuing the strange decorating theme that runs through the house.The kitchen, obvs. There was a lot of food here when we moved in, so we're systematically figuring out what is still good and what is too gross to even ask about. I ate some preserves today that weren't poisonous, at least not yet!

For more pictures of the apartment and the strange artwork found within, you can visit my Flickr page at this address (There's also a link on the right side of this page). I'll be posting ALL my pictures here, even though some will be in the blog, so if you're the kind of person who watches DVD featurettes and/or stalks people, then this is right up your alley!

You should really check out the pictures I took of the decor (on Flickr). A piece I believe to be titled "Hey Seuss" is so far my favorite. We also have a Will Ferrell in Blades of Glory bobblehead. Oh YEAH.

No comments: