Thursday, April 17, 2008

Actually Getting Things Did

Are you still reading this? Because the whole semester away thing is kind of coming to a close. I'm not sure when I'm going to stop writing in this blog, but I will leave a final, summing up kind of thing ... probably ... eventually.

Life has been kind of bug nuts lately. From having people who are practically strangers crush my soul to learning that I can re-build my confidence yet again. What a whirlwind three months!

I wanted to post today because I'm finally starting to feel like I have my life on track, and I'm starting to get a little perspective on the last few months. This is what I came up with:

How the shit can Stephen Colbert make an entire career out of pretending to be a conservative ass, but I can't make a clear-cutting joke while working in Greenpeace?!

1 comment:

print said...

it is good story by www.printhaha.blogspot.com